Word of Life believes that baby dedication is a wonderful moment in which parents make a public statement of faith to raise their child under God's grace and wisdom. Dedicating your child to God shows that you recognize them as a gift from God and you are dedicating yourself to being a Godly example to your child. Baby dedication does not secure salvation, rather it is a symbolic moment of entrusting the child's life to God's will.
We want to join you in the challenge that lies ahead, praying for you and encouraging you as you look forward to all God will do through the life of your child. Your baby dedication is a wonderful opportunity to introduce your child to the Word of Life family.
The following guidelines should ensure a smooth dedication ceremony. Please feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions or concerns.
- The baby dedicated must be 12 months or under.
- The parents must both agree to the baby dedication and be married.
- One parent must complete Discover classes 101 and 201. We feel this criteria is important as a first step as parents to understand what we believe and to truly partner with you in the spiritual development of your baby.
- We celebrate baby dedications once a quarter. Dates are posted on our website or you may contact the church office.
- Registration is necessary. Please click the link below to start your baby’s registration. You will receive a follow up call from a church staff member no less than 10 days prior to your chosen date.
SIGN UP NOW